Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Jacks

4 Things I love about my husband

1. He has a testimony of the gospel.
2. The fact that he doesn't need as much sleep as I do! (He wakes up with the kids)
3. He is always Optimistic about the future events in our lives
4. He is a great dad! My kids totally love him!

4 Movies I would watch more than once

1. Transformers
2. Return to Snowy River
3. Happiest Millionaire
4. Almost any Disney movie

4 TV shows I would watch more than once

1. Dancing with the stars
2. Regis and Kelly
3. Sports with Chris
4. Not by choice but all the shows my kids watch!

4 Places I have been

1. New York
2. Nauvoo
3. North Carolina
4. Mexico

4 People who email me regularly

1. My mom

2. My sisters

3&4 People for my calling

4 Favorite Foods (oh, where do I begin!)

1. Fruit and vegies

2. Oatmeal cookies

3. Roast and potatoes

4. corn on the cob

4 places I would like to visit

1. Hawaii

2. Cancun

3. Europe

4. Brazil (to see where Chris served his mission)

4 Things I am looking forward to this year

1. Working out

2. Getting back into my pre-pregnant clothes

3. Being with family for the holidays

4. Watching my kids grow and learn!

4 People I would like to tag

1. Fran

2. Jodi

3. Jamie Christensen

4. Natalie Hooge

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi Chanda. I found your blog through Jodi's.(I hope you don't mind) Your little family is so cute. Congratulations on the new addition. She is so sweet.

~ Stacie ~ said...

Chanda,
Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I live just outside of Enterprise on the family farm (Beryl). I talked to my sister the other day and told her how excited I was that I had found you and your family's blogs and that I started my own. She just moved to California and as soon as she gets internet she will start a blog. I would love to see Fran and Amy's blog sites. Will you let them know I have joined blog world...

Christensen family said...

Look at all of the fun things I learned about you! Okay - so I'm not the best at doing the tags... but I will try to get it done!
Thanks!