Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Baby Girl is here! Courtlin Cate Atkinson arrived on Saturday September 6, 2008 @ 6:22 p.m. She was 2 1/2 weeks early surprising all of us! The labor room was filled with the doctor, alot of nurses(7-8), Jackie, Brian (proxy for Jodi), Elle, my mom and of course Chris and I! I am totally hooked on her and much to Chris' surprise she has him wrapped around her little finger! He can't leave a store without looking for something she needs! (It is a good thing I am home from the hospital so I can monitor the spoiling!) She is a beautiful baby! She came into the world a little banged and bruised but it hasn't changed her cuteness! We are so happy and grateful she is in our family! I don't know what we would do without her!



7 comments:

Melanie said...

She is adorable!

The Church house said...

I can't wait to sell her.. I mean hold her and snuggle with her. She looks so darling. Hope that you are feeling ok and everything is going great. Call if you need to chat. These babies sometime make us a little emotional, so give me a call. Love ya!

The Church house said...

Hey, who proof reads these days? If you do sell her though I get the first chance. I really meant SEE her but if she is ever for sale, you know who to call. Love You Guys.

EmMaLeE said...

AH!!!! Cute! thats wonderful! Congrats! Well i sure miss you guys and hope to see ya soon! :)

<3Emmalee

Christensen family said...

She is darling! Congratulations!

The Briggs Clan said...

congrats! She is adorable just like the others! I am so excited for you!

Mike & Cody said...

No one told me that you had her!! Good thing I blog. She is beautiful and wish I was there to love her. Hope things are Well with you and know that I love you guys and can't wait to see you. Hang in there and call if you need to chat. Hopefully I will be coming down soon!!