Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chet-my little graduateThe BoysChet and his teacher, Mrs. HardyDad and the Kids
Chet the First Grader
Chet graduating from Kindergarten was an emotional experience for me! Friday before he was to graduate one of his playground buddies (James Farnsworth) passed away. They started the program by dedicating the graduation to him. There was not a dry eye in the room! I can't even imagine losing one of my children and I hope to never have to experience it! My heart goes out to the Farnsworth Family! Because of this, I made it a new goal to hug my kids tighter and love them more! Life is so short and I never want to regret spending time with loved ones! Especially my little ones!
Daddy and Chet
Chet, trying to dodge a picture.
Chet giving his part "G is for the many great friends we made this year."

No comments: