I will miss my Grandpa! I loved him very much! He taught me alot of lessons about life that I hope I will live by for the rest of my life! He loved his country. He loved his kids! Sure he made mistakes but he was the first to admit that! I am grateful to have so many awesome memories with him! Love ya Gramps!


2 comments:
Just want you to know we are thinking of you and your family! He was a really great guy!
Agreed. Im grateful that he made it through most of my senior year, he was a great fan to have to my side, i always played great in his eyes even when i sucked it up. About the last thing he said to me was "when you creamate me, be sure to give the smoke a good kick in the butt." Sounds just like him. thanks for putting these on
Post a Comment