Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RSV, Dry Milk and Elmer's Glue!!!!

So, I know I haven't posted in forever and besides the fact that I can't find my camera (I hid it(the camera)from Chet and apparently myself too!) I have been very busy! Last week my sweet little Courtlin had RSV and we spent all week in/out of the hospital getting breathing treatments for her! She is now doing tons better but I haven't been out of the house with make-up on in a while! Which means, I need a break! Cooper was sick too but thankfully he didn't get as bad as Court! Then yesterday I was feeding Court and Chrislyn casually mentions that Chet is in the flour! I walk in to realize that he was THROWING the flour. As I started cleaning it up it seemed a bit too sticky to be flour! Then I realized it wasn't flour but dried milk! 1/2 INCH OF DRIED MILK COVERING MY LAUNDRY/PANTRY! Everything was white! I asked Chet why he did it and he said "I just wanted to make a mess!" DAH!!!!!!! Then today, I was feeding Court again (Does she really need to eat this much?) and I hear the microwave turn on and then I hear splattering. I ran in the kitchen to find Cooper on the counter and a bottle of Elmer's glue in the microwave! Or rather an empty bottle with glue all over the microwave! DAH!!!!!!! I love my boys!!! But I need a vacation!!!

9 comments:

The Briggs Clan said...

Oh man! I am sorry. I wish I was there to trade breaks! My kids have been so sick on and off along with myself. I am so Done with this season. Hope you find your camera... Those are moments that need to be captured.

Gough Clan said...

I am soooo sorry. This makes me think I better stick with girls and let you have the boys. You are so patient. I think I would have lost it. I hope you can get away soon. Also I so sorry about Courtlin and RSV. I have heard that is the worst. Glad she is doing better.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Wow that is a rough time! What crazy messes and such hard ones to clean up! I will take your kids for you so you can go on a vacation!! Bring them out to H-town anytime.....

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Wow that is a rough time! What crazy messes and such hard ones to clean up! I will take your kids for you so you can go on a vacation!! Bring them out to H-town anytime.....

Jodi Rae said...

Oh Chanda, dry milk is the WORST!!! Allie has been sick too, but not too bad so I can't complain. I hope we can get together soon. Or I think you deserve a girls night out!!!! We should plan one!

Christensen family said...

Chanda those little boys are funny little creatures. I had such a good laugh, thinking of very compariable stories on my end! I do hope you get a nice little break SOON! LOL!

Whitney said...

You do need a vacation. I know I only have 2 kids, but I need a vacations too. Let's take one together.

~ Stacie ~ said...

I can't help but lAUGH! HAHAHA I'm sorry. I love little boys too! It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one with boys who like to make messes. I hope you find your camera soon. I love seeing all your pictures. I hope Courtlin is getting better.

Anonymous said...

Honey, This to will soon pass. It will more then Dry Milk, you will wish you could put them to bed and the milk. I remember those boy things not easy, What you need is to come to Delta and see Aunt Marilyn I miss you kids.