We have had a BUSY holiday! Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to! On Sunday we went up the the Atkinson's and the kids roped jodi and Brian into playing twister with them! I got my ab workout laughing! We love having family so close by!



5 comments:
Looks so fun. I haven't played twister in years. I didn't even know they made that game anymore. Just kidding.
I wish we could have been there. You guys look like you were having a blast. Keep posting pictures so we can see what we are missing!!! Love from far away in Virginia
Fun times. We need to get together the next time we come to St George.
Great pictures. I hope you had a great holiday....
I don't think I could play twister if I wanted to! Those were some great shots. Looks like a lot of fun. I'd much rather watch and laugh also!
Post a Comment