We had a jam packed Halloween! We started it off with Chrislyn's school parade. Then I brought the younger kids home (and left them with Grandma A) so that I could help out with Chrislyn' and Cicely's class parties. It was alot of fun seeing my girls in their respective elements! Chrislyn is still a boy-crazy girl. However she does back it up! There was a treasure hunt where they had to dig in a huge pot of loose corn kernels straight from the farm (and it stunk!) That was the game I was in charge of monitoring. All the little girls would barely get their fands dirty! Chrislyn was in a group with all boys and she dug into that pot without hesitation! Laughing the whole time! Cicely had a great party too! I got to watch her parade and she made sure I got a picture! (as I didn't see her at first and she backed up the parade until a picture was taken!) The rest of the day was fun! We did the old fashioned trick-or-treating thing and I realized how much I missed going door to door! Chris had to work so we went and saw him! (Uncle Jacob gave them a BIG candybar for trick-or-treating at Costco).
Cooper was superman for half of the day. (For the other half he was just Cooper!)
Courtlin was not a Happy Halloweener!
This was Chrislyn before the Vampire Make-up was applied! She made up her own outfit. She ended up being Doctor Dracula! I desperately tried to get her to be a princess!!! Oh-well!
Cicely was a pretty little princess bossing all of us around! (actually not very unusual!) She did get some crazy glasses from her school party and she wore them the rest of the day!
6 comments:
very cute! I am loving the fireman and Dr Dracula :)
Love ya!
Very cute Chanda, I think Courtlin was crying for her aunt Anna. I think she needs me.(she told me) well very fun, I guess we might see you at Wyatt's football game, very exciting...
Hey I didn't know you were a blogger! I am excited to be able to keep up with your family happenings!
Jill Lewis
cute cute kids :0)
Too Cute for words! It is fun to see the pictures when it happens. The blog thing is good for that anyway!
Darling kids Chanda. I love their costumes. Sounds like you had a fun, busy day! By the way... you can tag me anytime! You're so sweet!
Post a Comment