
Above: The kids with their presents. Cicely and Chet woke up at 3:30 and organized everything the way they wanted it. They went back to bed. I was able to wake up before the kids and put Christmas music on get Christmas dinner going. The kids woke up about 6:30. It ended up being a great day!
Courtlin got a baby with all the fixings and Minnie Mouse! She was thrilled!

Chrislyn got a MP3 player.

Chet with his New (paper) guitar

Cooper had a "Cars" themed Christmas. This is him with his cars blanket!

Cicely and her Barbie Jet (However her Lite Brite was her favorite thing!)

Chet and Tate playing the paper jamz. (seriously look at these cute little men!)

The girls asked for skinny jeans. They wore their outfits for 3 straight days until I made them take them off to wash them. I was very excited that they liked them. You never know with these girls!
1 comment:
How fun!!!
Post a Comment