The most important things in life...aren't things
I'd say Chris did a dang good job taking pics of the kids! They look so cute! I love Cicely's face in the top pic, she is seriously going to cast a spell on somebody! Hope you are feeling good today :).
Your kids are adorable!!! Lances fav though had to be Chrislyn's...Go Yankees!
They all look great! Halloween stresses me out with just 3 kids... I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'd say Chris did a dang good job taking pics of the kids! They look so cute! I love Cicely's face in the top pic, she is seriously going to cast a spell on somebody! Hope you are feeling good today :).
Your kids are adorable!!! Lances fav though had to be Chrislyn's...Go Yankees!
They all look great! Halloween stresses me out with just 3 kids... I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment