Friday, July 2, 2010

Chet Turns 6!!!






I can't believe my lttile man is 6!!! He was born at 6:30 in the morning and he has been my early bird ever since! He is a good kid! He has been a good learning experience for me! When he was born he would scream and scream! I remember walking the floors with him for hours and hours! Everybody seems to have really good #3 babies but my #3 and #4 were my hardest! I love my lttle man though! He is named after my brother Chet who died as a baby! My Chet looks a little like him with the blond hair and blue eyes! Quite a bit different than my brown haired kids! I am very grateful to watch him grow and become a valiant soldier in these last days!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

WOW... look how much fun you guys are up to! I definitely am a slacker when it comes to blogging. Your kids are adorable Chanda!