Monday, May 24, 2010
My Cooper
This past year Cooper has had many ups and downs! He started with the district preschool this year to help with sensory issues, comprehesion and speech! For the most part he enjoyed riding the bus and going to school! There were those days where I sent him to school crying which left my heart broken and me sobbing! I tried so hard to be tough telling myself "This will be good for him!" And it was good for him! His teacher Ms. Melissa and all her awesome helpers were so great with him! He started the school year saying maybe 20 words, not knowing any colors, not be able to sit in a group whatsoever and more! Today was his last day of school and I got his report card! Almost all of his goals have been improved on immensely! His speech is out of control awesome! He can repeat almost any word I say! He is playing on a level 5-6 all of the time which basically means he has mastered his sensory issues to an extent! I am so grateful for the programs he has been able to participate in! Also, his sunbeam teacher ROCKS! What a celestial calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment