Friday, April 23, 2010

Kite festival



Here in southern utah they have a kite festival every year. The kids read so many minutes and they get a free kite. These pictures are the only ones I took and it was on the way ther and on the way back. (they bus you to the venue from your car) It was fun! It was a little busy for Chris but he can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

katie said...

Your kids are so cute, looks like you guys find fun things to do, Gage would have loved a kite festival he loves flying them. My blog is private now send me your email and I will get you an invite. kates_warren@comcast.net

Kamille said...

Hey there! Your kids are getting bigger all the time. I can't believe how big Cooper is. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. Neither does Chet. Sadness. I'm glad that you get to go on field trips with Cicely. It's tricky helping at school when you have so many little bodies to take care of. Take care all of you!