So Chris's Cousin from up North came down for conference weekend. The reason, to play cards! We played almost all night for 3 Nights! We ate carmel popcorn. We laugh our heads off and slept very little! I love these Atkinson gir;s! They are like my sisters! (Jodi, that means you too!!!) The kids love each other too! I didn't get a picture of all the kids together but next time I will! Anyway better late than never!
Ha ha! Girls weekend w/Chris and Brian tagging along :)!!! I love all of these pics, except for the last one!!!! Shame on you! What was it 2 am or something? I look dead.
1 comment:
Ha ha! Girls weekend w/Chris and Brian tagging along :)!!! I love all of these pics, except for the last one!!!! Shame on you! What was it 2 am or something? I look dead.
Post a Comment