On Sunday Chris had to work and we were very bored! I was trying to think of something Sabbath worthy and yet still entertaining for the kids. I decided to make rolls. As you can see my activity got a little out of hand! Chet's rolls turned out the best because he wanted to play in the flour instead of rolling dough. Chrislyn and Cicely's rolls were on the dry side and Cooper's "roll" had to be scraped off the counter and rolled into a ball! But, when Chris got home and he smelled the rolls he was very happy. I probably will do this activity on Saturday from now on but we made a memory so it was worth it!
Looks fun to me! Keep those kids cookin! I remember two little girls about 28 years ago that got into the flour and it wasn't so fun to clean up then. I guess the time table has turned!
You are such a fun mom for doing that! I am always too worried about the mess to let my kids help. I need to follow your example and just enjoy the memory! You're a good mom!
3 comments:
Looks fun to me! Keep those kids cookin! I remember two little girls about 28 years ago that got into the flour and it wasn't so fun to clean up then. I guess the time table has turned!
You are such a fun mom for doing that! I am always too worried about the mess to let my kids help. I need to follow your example and just enjoy the memory! You're a good mom!
Chanda- you have always been such a good example of being a fun mom!! You kids look so great and happy. I hope you're having a fun summer!!
Post a Comment